We released a new version of PriceMe recently. Here are some of the highlight’s:
– Sharing of wishlists via email, FB and Twitter. Here’s my wishlist for example
– Retailer pop-up when clicking ‘Retailer Info’ or retailer reviews on the product page. Hence, no need for the user to navigate away from the product page to the retailer page to view reviews, store info etc.
– Simplified fees next to the Visit Shop buttons (only shipping fee is shown)
– Channel Partner Page
– Plural handling for search. Searching for ‘watches’ now returns all watches (previously only ‘watch’ worked)
– Stock level also shown when expanding and clicking ‘View more offers’
– Buttons for ‘Add to compare list’ and ‘Get price alert’ on the product page
– Performance improvements for maps and brand pages.
As always, please let us know what you think of the new version and if you have some suggestions.
Happy New Year to all our users!