TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Review and WIN PriceMe Competition 1
Write a product review or review a retailer on PriceMe during the month of April 2014 and be in the draw to WIN an HP Action Camera worth $250
How to Review a retailer on PriceMe
How to Review a product on PriceMe
1. The organiser of this promotion (Review and WIN PriceMe Competition 1) is PriceMe Ltd, 187 Queens Street, Auckland, New Zealand (PriceMe).
2. The prize for this competition has been donated by eLive Limited, entrants details may be shared with eLive and the winners details will be sent to eLive for the prize to be sent out to the winner when announced - http://www.priceme.co.nz/Elive/r-35.aspx
3. The promotion is open to residents of New Zealand except employees and the immediate families of employees of the Promoter. Entrants under 16 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian.
4. This promotion may be promoted on Facebook, Google + and other Social Media websites, however this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with these third parties. Entrants release these third parties and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the promotion.
5. The promotion commences on [Tuesday, April 1st, 2014] and closes at 12:00pm on [Wednesday, April 30th, 2014] (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected prizes or for any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
6. To enter the promotion to go into the draw to receive the offer, you must place either a product review or a retailer review on PriceMe (www.priceme.co.nz) during the month of April 2014. Entrants must register with PriceMe to place a review.
7. The Prize: 1 winner will be selected to receive an HP AC200W Action Camera. The winner will be selected at random following the end of the Promotion Period. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced on the PriceMe Facebook page and on the PriceMe Blog. The winner will also be notified by email to the email address provided when registering with PriceMe.
8. If a prize winner fails to claim their prize within [fourteen] days following notification, the prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize either to another entrant or use in a future competition.
9. Entrants for the promotion may enter once or more than once for the offer during the Promotion Period.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any person who has, in its view:
a. acted in a fraudulent manner;
b. breached these Terms; or
c. gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by an entrant (or any other person) as a result of or in connection with the competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to disqualify any entrant and/or replace or amend these terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by an entrant (or any other person) as a result of or in connection with the competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including (but not limited to) for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes. Further, the Promoter may use the prize winners’ names, details and comment for promotional and media purposes, and prize winners agree to participate in any publicity arrangements which we reasonably require, in each case without compensation. The Promoter is entitled to share the entrants details with eLive who are the donator of the prize for this competition.
19. If an email address and/or mobile phone number is provided by an entrant, the entrant consents to be sent emails or text messages (as the case may be) from the Promoter in relation to the competition.
20. The entrant authorises the Promoter to collect and hold personal information, to be used to conduct the competition and for future promotional purposes. You understand that you have a right of access to, and may request correction of, personal information held by us about you, which you may exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Failure to provide the personal information requested on the entry form will result in the entry being invalid.
21. Information on how to enter and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions.